Five Butler County doctors have been approved by the Pennsylvania Office of Medical Marijuana as “approved practitioners” after completing both practitioner registration and the required state training to prescribe medical marijuana.
They may now issue prescriptions to patients with one of the 17 “serious medical conditions” defined by state law. The local doctors are:
- Andrew Adams, M.D., internal medicine, Saxonburg;
- Bryan Doner, D.O., emergency medicine, Butler;
- Connie Anderson, D.O., Sarver;
- Dillon Stein, D.O., hospice and palliative medicine, Butler; and
- Jerome Scherer, D.O., family medicine, Valencia.
Source: Butler Eagle
View Original Post