At CCC, we value the relationship we build with our patients and strive to provide them with the best care possible.
Patients who choose to re-certify with us can enjoy a variety of benefits, including continuity of care, a fast and efficient appointment process, and one low price with no hidden fees. We also offer the maximum certification allowed, which is one year, ensuring that patients have access to medical marijuana for an extended period.
By choosing CCC, patients can legally purchase and possess medical marijuana from any dispensary statewide, providing them with the flexibility they need to obtain the medication they require.
At CCC, we are committed to providing our patients with exceptional care and service, and we look forward to working with you.
Renewing with Compassionate Certification Centers is easy, fast and affordable. Call us today at 888-316-9085 or complete the form to schedule an appointment.
What’s needed for re-certification?
- Within 60 days (or less) of current expiration
- Payment to the state for new card, $50 (if applicable)*
- Recertification appointment with CCC
- THAT’S IT—YOU’RE CERTIFIED FOR ANOTHER YEAR!
* Patients that are actively participating in state-based program(s) may qualify for a FREE card ($50 value) directly from the State, programs include: PACE/PACENET, CHIP, SNAP, and WIC.