Greenhouse Ventures presents Innovation in the Cannabis Industry: Future Outlook, the second installment of Greenhouse Ventures Innovation in the Cannabis Industry conference series.
Innovation in the Cannabis Industry: Future Outlook will take place December 9, 2016 at Chemical Heritage Foundation in Center City Philadelphia from 9am – 6pm.
This conference will feature multiple panel discussions from 15+ professionals with backgrounds in: finance, technology, medical research, legal, politics, and compliance. This event will facilitate unique marketing and networking opportunities for attendees looking to advance their careers in the cannabis industry in 2017.
With a new President in the White House, and 8 new states recently passing some form of cannabis legalization, 2017 is set to be a historic year for the cannabis industry. Innovation in the Cannabis Industry: Future Outlook will feature discussions on likely market trends expected in 2017, as well as tips from industry experts on how to navigate the post-election cannabis industry.
The event will focus on the following areas:
- Accredited CME Course
- Networking Opportunities
- How to React to Changes from the Most Recent Election
- Mid-Tech & Application Methods
- Data, Research, and the Need for Synergies
- Where are Investors and Funds Deploying Capital?
- Company Pitches
Guest speakers include:
- Evan Nison – Member, Board of Directors at NORML (National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws)
- Troy Kaplan, Esq. MBA – Licensing, Regulations and Compliance Consultant, Capital C Consulting LLC
- Roseanne Scotti – State Director, New Jersey, Drug Policy Alliance
- Jim Thorburn – Founding Partner, Thorburn Walker LLC
- Lezlie Engelking – Founder & President, Foundation of Cannabis Unified Standards (FOCUS)
- Deborah Miran
- David Goldstein – CEO & Co-Founder, PotBotics
- Nial DeMena – CEO/Co-Founder, Manna Molecular Science LLC
- Mark Doherty – Director of Sales, Eastern Region, urban-gro
- Jahan Marcu, Ph.D – Chief Scientist, Americans for Safe Access
- Debra Kimless, M.D. – Medical Director, ForwardGro
- Dr. Bryan Doner – DO, CEO Medical Director & Co-Founder, Compassionate Certification Centers
- Giadha DeCarcer – Founder & CEO, New Frontier
- Lance Johnstone – Partner, STAR Angel Network
- Alain Bankier – Co-Founder & Managing Partner, VS TechVentures
- Pamela Johnston – Senior Vice President, Strategy & Special Projects, Electrum Partners
- Scott Greiper – President & Founding Partner, Viridian Capital Advisors
- Kevin Provost – Founder, CoFund360
- Ryan Smith – CEO & Co-Founder, LeafLink
- Steven Gormley – CEO, Seventh Point
Additional information and ticket discounts:
- For more information, please visit: www.greenhouse.ventures/gh-event/futureoutlook/
- To receive a discount when purchasing tickets for this event, please use the promo code: GHVCCC