Christina DiArcangelo Puller, CEO and Founder of Affinity Bio Partners, has forged a world-class reputation in the Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical industry for the past 19-years.
Her engagements have led to numerous industry awards, keynote speaking engagements and the ultimate respect of her industry peers.
Throughout the course of Christina’s career she has acted in various capacities for Global Clinical Research Organizations, Pharmaceutical Companies and Biotechnology Companies. Some of Christina’s main responsibilities, but not all inclusive, include:
- Strategic and Executive Oversight
- Designing, Running and managing clinical trials – Domestic and Global
- Global contract negotiations – Domestic and Global
- Procurement – Domestic and Global
- Asset Procurement – Domestic and Global
- Relationship Management
- Strategic Governance – Design, Implementation and Management
- Staff Recruitment – Staffing Model Creation
- Process development (SOPs, Sarbanes Oxley, etc.,)
- Development of Intensive Subject Recruitment plans
- Budget negotiations within global Clinical Research Organizations, Pharmaceutical companies and Biotechnology companies.
- Astute understanding of human resources parameters, coaching and mentoring
Christina’s professional success and drive as the Founder and CEO of Affinity Bio Partners has been facilitated by her unwavering strength as a skilled negotiator, visionary entrepreneur, skilled financial expert and her ability to success to navigate the pharmaceutical industry with unparalleled success.
“My strong work ethic, coupled with my motivation and drive to keep learning, growing and pushing the limits: have helped me reach many of my professional goals. With a vast wealth of industry knowledge, I am supremely equipped to assist the organizations Affinity Bio Partners engages with in not only reaching but surpassing their goals through running efficient and highly effective clinical trials, while building a stronger brand awareness within the industry.”
In addition, Christina is the Founder, President of the Board and CEO of Affinity Patient Advocacy which provides cancer patients with advocates at no charge and is very active in her local community.
Recently, Christina founded Affinity BioCeuticals, LLC, PA’s First Cannabis Biotech.