Groundbreaking Cannabis Educational and Awareness Campaign, “Hmm Did You Know” Kicks Off on Television During Primetime
Kerri Accardi is one of my canna-colleagues who I met a few years ago, and we have be talking about lifting the cannabis stigma ever since. She is a true canna-pioneer in many ways, and she has now done what no other cannabis company has done before: made a cannabis educational campaign that is showing on Primetime on several different channels. This is HUGE for cannabis education in mainstream America and means so much to the cannabis movement. I commend her and her team on their efforts and am SO thrilled to share the news below with you….
Groundbreaking Cannabis Educational and Awareness Campaign, “Hmm Did You Know” Kicks Off on Television During Prime Time: 30-Second Spots Aired On BRAVO, Discovery and The History Channel, Dispelling the Stigma of Cannabis
Los Angeles, CA (October 2, 2018)- For the first time in history, cannabis education commercials hit mainstream television this week. A groundbreaking media blitz campaign for the upcoming cannabis online TV network “Hmm Did You Know?” (HDYK) aired a number of :30 commercial spots during prime time programming on stations including BRAVO, Discovery and the History Channel in the greater LA market. Featuring Senator Positive T.A. Nelson, a seven-term Senator from the island of St. Croix, discussing the science and economic power of medical cannabis, the HDYK campaign suggests that standards are shifting for cannabis marketing in legal states.
The spot, created by 420MEDIA, a Seattle, NYC and Nevada-based digital marketing and media agency serving the legal cannabis industry, is the first in a series that will feature prominent voices in the cannabis industry and community.
“The rationale behind medicinal cannabis is real, the science is real, the economics behind it is real, the health behind it is real, and the opportunities behind are very real” says Senator Nelson in the spot promoting Hmm Did You Know Online Cannabis Network, a collaborative effort with 420MEDIA to launch an internet based digital video service that provides insight, education, and entertainment in the world of cannabis. The network will give audiences a clear representation of the cannabis plant and industry through premium content, innovative advertising, and a personalized experience.
“This first cannabis education spot for the HDYK Network marks an important milestone for the cannabis industry. For the first time in history, cannabis industry commercials have now gone mainstream and we are ecstatic to reach large populations during primetime with messages on the benefits of cannabis,” says Kerri Accardi, CEO of 420MEDIA. “This is just the first of many slated for this cannabis awareness education campaign with other renowned cannabis experts in the sports, medical and entertainment field sharing their wealth of information about benefits of medical cannabis. We are happy to break through and deliver the message that will reach national audiences,” she adds.
The first spot was co-sponsored by 420MEDIA along with several cannabis-based organizations and businesses including:
- Humboldt Grace, a woman-owned cannabis strategic consulting company. Founder Lelehnia Du Bois offers her 45 years of experience to educate on the cannabis culture, work with individual, businesses, and organizations to develop successful strategies, and advocate for a healthy and sustainable industry.
- Nature Nurse, Products utilize the power of Nature and knowledge of medicine to create products that support the biological Endocannabinoid system. Nature Nurse is a beautifully blended and synergistic combination of ancient plant wisdom which has been expanded upon through science to create high-quality, easy to use products to incorporate into everyday life supporting health and well-being.
- Curved Papers, founded by Michael O’Malley, an MIT-educated entrepreneur whose innovative patented designs make joints Easy To Roll.
- Vital CBD: Age Vital pharmacy, research and wellness is your local community and compounding family pharmacy Sarasota. By working in the medical field closely with physicians and patients for several years, their primary commitment is to serve people who suffer from chronic conditions such as pain, inflammatory conditions, and stress.
- The Marijuana Business Association (MJBA), which has quickly established itself as one of the leading national b2b organizations in legal cannabis. Established to provide business intelligence, professional networking and new business opportunity, MJBA hosts regular industry networking meetups, boot camps and seminars in Washington, Oregon, Colorado, New York and Ohio with MJBA Massachusetts and MJBA Nevada communities scheduled to activate in 2018.
“We did it! We can take cannabis education to the mainstream on TV during Primetime to provide facts with the cannabis industry sponsors. Literally. I’m humbled. We were able to achieve this five years to the day my Aunt Kathy passed away on October 2nd. I promised her that that I was going to educate the world about cannabis. This is the first in a series to air on TV. I encourage, and welcome cannabis and hemp businesses of any size interested in supporting cannabis education and build their brand awareness to contact us about unprecedented sponsorship opportunities,” says Accardi.
You can learn more about 420MEDIA here
420MEDIA offers a unique combination of full-service digital marketing services, media distribution, and industry expertise. Our team’s experience allows 420MEDIA to provide the full range of services necessary to effectively craft and execute marketing strategy in the cannabis sector. To see our recent reel and our advertising packages, please log on to http://www.420media.us
Source: The Weed Blog
View Original Post