Oil derived from cannabis plant being good for health puts a big question mark in the minds of most people. This is because it is the same plant from which marijuana is obtained.
The THC or Tetrahydrocannabinol contained in marijuana is what gives a ‘high’. CBD or cannabidiol oil, on the other hand, is non-psychoactive, since it is derived from hemp that has just 0.3% of THC. What’s more, CBD oil has been found to cure various ailments and conditions. Find full information about this miracle compound at cbdcentral.
CBD oil offers some great uses:
- Effective antioxidant: it is an effective antioxidant that reverses the aging process by eliminating byproducts of oxygenation that causes premature aging.
- Reduces nausea and vomiting: this oil cures gastrointestinal disorders and effects of chemotherapy that lead to nausea and vomiting.
- Helps to quit smoking: CBD oil, when replaced with nicotine, helps the smokers in quitting smoking. Although this oil cannot be smoked like a cigarette, its vapors can be inhaled to satiate nicotine craving.
- Reduces the adverse effects of THC: since CBD coexists with THC that gives a ‘high’ in marijuana, it provides natural protection against drug addiction.
- Heals acne: a study published in the Journal of Clinical Investigation has found that CBD normalizes pro-acne agents, thereby lowering acne.
- Treats insomnia: CBD oil not only helps insomniacs get a good night’s sleep but also helps those finding difficulty in sleeping due to anxiety or Parkinson’s disease.
- Reduces pain: one of the great things about CBD oil is it reduces pain and inflammation. It can both be ingested or applied topically on painful areas.
- Alleviates anxiety: a study carried out in 2011 found that this oil reduces social anxiety.
- Reduces depression: CBD oil triggers the release of serotonin by influencing a specific receptor in the brain. A profusion of serotonin reduces depression considerably.
- Reduces seizures: epileptic patients suffering from seizures find relief by using this oil. It also reduces seizures caused by tumors and other diseases.
- Reduces joint aches: joint aches occur when the joints get inflamed. The anti-inflammatory properties of this oil help in alleviating this condition.
- Reverses diabetes: people who have Type 2 diabetes find relief from this oil. It also helps in managing Type 1 diabetes.
- Treats autism: autism, a serious developmental disorder that impairs the ability to communicate, is effectively treated by this oil.
- Treats arthritis: extreme inflammation of the joints causes arthritis, which is effectively treated by CBD oil, as it possesses inflammatory properties.
- Treats multiple sclerosis: CBD oil is effective in reducing inflammation in neurological tissues and also provides natural treatment to multiple sclerosis.
- Treats various psychiatric disorders: CBD oil is known to reduce the symptoms of all kinds of psychiatric disorders.
- Alleviates post-traumatic stress disorder: post-traumatic stress disorder, a psychiatric disease, results from stressful accidents or situations. CBD oil reduces its debilitating effects.
- Alleviates various neurodegenerative disorders: Since neurodegenerative disorders are also caused by severe inflammation, CBD oil proves effective due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Reduces symptoms of schizophrenia: this mental illness seriously distorts a person’s thinking. Its symptoms include psychosis, paranoia, etc. A study conducted in 2006, found that CBD managed to reduce artificially induced symptoms of psychosis in volunteers.
- Reduces symptoms of Parkinson’s syndrome: this disorder of the central nervous system may manifest in the form of tremors and difficulty in movement. The anti-inflammatory agent in CBD oil is effective in reducing the effects of this syndrome.
- Alleviates Alzheimer’s disease: the symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease are effectively alleviated by CBD oil through its anti-inflammatory capabilities.
- Reduces symptoms of Crohn’s disease: the effects of this inflammatory digestive disorder with unpleasant symptoms is reduced significantly by the use of CBD oil.
- Reduces symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome: stomach ache or irregular bowel movements associated with this syndrome can be quite distressing. By reducing the inflammation, CBD oil alleviates the suffering.
- Benefits the heart: protects the heart by lowering high blood pressure that affects the heart adversely.
- Treats Lupus disease: CBD oil is a natural cure for this auto-immune disorder that otherwise requires heavy medication for treatment.
- Alleviates fibromyalgia: this is another type of auto-immune disease that responds well to CBD oil.
- Treats Mad Cow disease: this brain disorder observed in cattle is spread to humans through the diseased meat. CBD oil seems to inhibit the neurotoxic effects of this disease.
- Combats cancer: although research on the efficacy of CBD oil in curing cancer remains inconclusive, it certainly boosts the body’s capability in fighting cancerous cells.
- Eradicates non-cancerous tumors: CBD oil not only combats cancer but is also effective against more benign forms of tumors.
- Good for pets: effective for animals, such as cats and dogs, as it calms them and relieves pain.
Source: Medical Marijuana Blog
View Original Post