Join us for an educational fundraiser on Saturday, October 12th at the Sheraton Valley Forge in King of Prussia.
Rising from the Ashes is a conference filled with panel discussions, industry professional sessions, and meet and greet opportunities. The event benefits Affinity Patient Advocacy, a nonprofit that strives to provide families with independent, high-quality professional health management services, social services and wellness services.
Conference Agenda & Sessions:
- 7:30-8:15AM: Registration
- 8:15-8:30AM: Opening Remarks from the Chairwomen Christina DiArcangelo, CEO, Affinity Bio Partners, Affinity Patient Advocacy, Board President, AI Health Outcomes, CannaBot™ and Co-Host “Coming Out with Cannabis”
- 8:30-9:00AM: The Advancement of Technology in the CBD and Medical Cannabis Space Michael Hanson, CEO, ReLyf; Chairwomen Christina DiArcangelo, CEO, Affinity Bio Partners, Affinity Patient Advocacy, Board President, AI Health Outcomes, CannaBot™ and Co-Host “Coming Out with Cannabis”; Jeanette Russell, COO, Gofire
- 9:00-9:30AM: Clinical Research with Medical Cannabis and CBD with Bryan Doner, CMO, Co-Founder Compassionate Certification Centers; Christina DiArcangelo, CEO, Affinity Bio Partners, Affinity Patient Advocacy, Board President, AI Health Outcomes, CannaBot™ and Co-Host “Coming Out with Cannabis”; William Hanson, COO, Whole Plant LLC
- 9:30-10:00AM: Press Coverage within Medical Cannabis and CBD Industries Gina Vensel, Affinity Patient Advocacy Board Member, Sensi Pittsburgh; Matt Raymond, Affinity Patient Advocacy Board Member, Sensi Pittsburgh; Mike Fanini, Sensi Philadelphia; Sam Wood, Philadelphia Inquirer; Connie Troncale, Business Development BEYONDTV; Roisin Delaney, The Editor, The Cannavist Magazine and Cubid CBD
- 10:00-10:30AM: DUI Patient Protections – Legislation Update Patrick Nightingale, Esq., Cannabis Legal Solutions; Pastor Helen F Yeaple OWNER & CO CEO of CannaWeTalk 42o and The Chapter Coordinator of the NYS Chapter of The Human Solution International 501c3
- 10:30-10:45AM: Break
- 10:45AM-11:30AM: Empowering The Cannabis Professional – Raising the Bar Rob Davidson, CEO, Cure Pharmaceuticals; Oludare Odumosu, Ph.D., CSO, Ilera Healthcare; Melonie Kotchey, CEO, Co-Founder, Compassionate Certification Centers
- 11:30-12:00PM: Sourcing and Identifying Quality CBD Manufacturers Jessica Arent, COO, Hailey’s Hemp Company; Rene Serafini, President, Global Health Brands; Carole Patten Holmes, Ambassador, Kannaway
- 12:00-1:00PM: Lunch- Enjoy your lunch, network and Sign Up for Silent Auction Items – Winners will be pulled at the end of the event.
- 1:00-1:30PM: Labor and Regulatory State of Affairs in Medical Cannabis/CBD Kristin Heidelbach, Director, Cannabis Division/International Brotherhood of Teamsters; Lezli Engelking, Founder, Executive Chair and CEO, FOCUS; Steven Mandernach, Executive Director, Association of Food and Drug Officials (AFDO) Pharmaceutical R&D, CEO
- 1:30-2:00PM: The Holistic Approach – Medical Cannabis and CBD Treatment Dr. Yashar Khosroshahi, ND, ACC, Relyf; Diana Smith, Podcast Host for Integrative Healing/Massage Therapy/Energetic Healer; Paloma Lehfeldt, MD, Medical Science and Patient Liaison, Vireo Health; Amanda Light, Wellness Associate, Ilera Dispensary; Theresa Svoboda, Sales and Marketing Manager, Vireo Health, Inc.
- 2:00-2:15PM: Break
- 2:20-3:00PM: Veterans the Path to Least Resistance with Medical Cannabis/CBD Treatment Andrew Serfani, Co-Founder and CEO, C2C Life Sciences, Affinity Patient Advocacy Board Member; Ron Millard, Founder, Balanced Veterans; Jayn Green, International Cannabis Advocate, War Fighter Hemp; Devon Bridgeman, Founder, PACC; Chris Voag, Founder, Owner, Sir & Lady Cannabis Apparel
- 3:00-3:15PM: Closing Remarks from Christina DiArcangelo and Gina Vensel, Publisher, Sensi Pittsburgh